When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home Study Started.

Our social worker come to our home and checked it out.  We gave him some of the signed documents and have more to fill out and give to him.  He is willing to speed things along so we are one step closer to getting our dossier ready to send to China!

I still have a hard time believing we are really going to China again!

The agency called and they have placed all the other boys so it looks like maybe it is only one son, but I still feel like we are suppose to bring two home!  I will definitely leave that up to God!

No comments: