When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I-171H is Approved!!!

We received an email today from Yakima (in response to my pestering) that our I-171H was approved on 2-11-08 and we should be getting it any day in the mail!!!

This is the last thing we need for our dossier to go to China!

1 comment:

LouieRN said...

YIPPEE!!!!....we are using the Yakima BCIS (live in No.Idaho), too. They were pretty fast last time. Were they quick this time, too? Do you live close to Yakima or did you go to Spokane for fingerprints? I'm just curious because if driving 3 1/2 hours to Yakima will get my fingerprints on the day I file our application...I'm willing to do it!
Best wishes! LuAnn (www.thetownsendtribe.blogspot.com)
It's a new blog...