When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Kaitlyn never ceases to amaze me!

We were riding in the car to church and Kaitlyn pipes up "Marc and Max are crying in China!"  I said "Kaitlyn why do you think they are crying?"  Here response was "because they miss you and me Mommy!"  "Are we going to get them today?"

1 comment:

Manette said...

Hi Debby... My name is Manette. I was very lucky to have met you on Monday the 7th at Children's Hopital. I had my two amazing kiddos with me, both adopted Asian children. I followed the address you gave me for your blog and had a nice hour of peace reading your entries. What an amazing journey you are having. We will keep you, your family, and your boys (who are waiting for you in China) in our thoughts. manettestanley7@hotmail.com