When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Earthquakes in China!

Tremor injuries 900 and they say killed only 8 people but the risks of floods increase.  I have been unable to actually write about any of the earthquake events it has just left me numb.  I cannot even image being in their situation.  I just want to sit and hug my children!

The overall death toll is in excess of 65,000 now and expected to continue to rise as there is close to 23,000 still missing.  It is just beyond words or comprehension.  All I can do is prayer for protection around those that are still living and especially for the children that have lost their parents!  I worry about the teenagers that have lost everyone as they are too old to "adopt" and who will take care of them.  To go through such loss and devastation and have no one would be absolutely horrendous!

We are so thankful our boys are not in the region affected by this earthquake!

No comments: