When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Pictures of Marc and Max!!!


Marc with his birthday cake!


Max and his dimples!


The look on Marc's face looks a lot like Lexi.
The boys have sure grown since their last pictures!
I cannot wait until we can actually meet them in person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! I can't wait until I get to meet them in person! Keep doing the TA dance....My birthday is on July 19th, so let's celebrate with our children in Guangzhou!

God Bless,
Christen Beaudoin

Chelley said...

Aww looks at them!!! I bet you are busting to love on them!!!

Cindi Campbell said...

What happy faces and handsome little boys. They must be delighted that they will be adopted together.
Blessings,
Cindi Campbell