When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

THANKS TO ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEART!!!

This journey has been such a miracle! As one person put it to me "It is like being having a FRONT ROW SEAT on the MIRACLE ROLLER COASTER!!!" I must agree.

The day I left someone gave me $200 for the trip "just in case" I needed it. I was not going to take it but they insisted so I went ahead and took it. The second day there when finishing the adoption we found out I needed an extra $200 because the fees increased since they had been given to our agency the week before!

Then everything worked out well and we had all the expenses and everything covered. My budget was tight but we had enough for food and a few treats for the boys. When we arrived in Guangzhou our guide told us we needed 535 RMB for each boy for the medical and visa photo. It was a little more than anticipated but I had saved out what turned out to be just the right amount, so no problem.

When we were done with the medical while we were waiting for the papers our guide told our group that we needed $400 for each US visa application, that would be $800 US dollars for me. Unfortunately the agency had put it in the initial paperwork but when everything happened so quickly at the end it had not been repeated and all six of the families in our travel group did not remember anything about it in the final price list. At that point I am in a panic as I did not have an extra $800 US dollars. I went back to our room and fed the boys and put them to bed and was praying about it and worrying about what am I going to do? About that time two of the families came and said their expenses had been significantly less in Province than the estimate they had been given so they wanted to help and each one paid one of the boys Visa fees!

There is no way I can thank everyone enough for all the help and support we have received but we would never have been able to have these wonderful boys in our home without it! They are such a delight and so precious! God has been GOOD!

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Our four little one playing together, first day home!



The four and our grandson eating dinner!



Kevin one of our older sons playing with the boys!



Ready for bed our first night home!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a thrill to hear how God answered your prayers and met your needs - even before you knew you had the need! Our God is AWESOME! I love the picture of your four plus your grandson ready for bed the first night home - They have never known this kind of family love and the look of joy on their faces is priceless.
Verlyn E.

Anonymous said...

What an honour to follow along on your journey. As God brings your family to mind I will continue to lift you all up. What a wonderful Father we have!
Shelley in BC

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful testimony of G*d's grace, provision, and timing. I have so enjoyed reading your blog that I'm a little sad your home (but only a teeny tiny little). So amazing to be a child of The King! Blessings to your new forever family!

Sherri said...

God is good! Glad to see you all back home safely with your family. I loved following your journey.
God Bless!! you and your family.
Sherri

Sarah said...

Our God truly is a God of MIRACLES. Blessings to you and your beautiful family!
Sarah

jodyfoznot said...

I love reading how God worked through his people to bring miracles to your life! What an amazing God we serve!

I love the pictures of your kids all together. I can almost hear you breathing a huge sigh of relief. (Or maybe that was me breathing a huge sigh of relief for you!) :o)

Blessings,
Jody
www.lampostflickering.blogspot.com