When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 13 - July 26

The train station. See the hills in the background that you could not see in the earlier pictures!


These first three photos were taken out of our hotel window this morning! It is a beautiful day!!!!! It was absolutely gorgeous!!! We did our normal morning routine and then went out for a walk around! We came to our favorite bookstore which happens to be right next to a McDonald's so I decided to get the boys something special since they have been so good today! I got a container of the corn you see in the picture below and the boys both got chocolate sundaes! They loved them and they were very good about sharing with me and each other! It was very cute! I gave them bites of the corn also but they were not as thrilled with it as I was. I really enjoyed it!



If you look over the umbrella's and to the right ish of this picture the tall skinny red sign on the building is for the bookstore. To the right of it is the McDonald's. This is the street markets! You have to be very careful as there are a lot of pickpockets here.


This big brother and little sister belong to the store owner of the fruit stand that we like. She has split pants and earlier she had a cute little hat on. The brother was watching her while Mom and Dad ran the fruit stand.

The Dalian New World Shopping Center is the building behind these bins of cloths. This is a sidewalk sale they are having. It is really kind of expensive to buy anything inside. We went and looked and most of the children's cloths were 250-300 Yuan each piece. Which for China is kind of expensive.



This is our hotel across from it on the Victory Shopping Plaza! We went outside and walked around this evening. The weather was wonderful. Earlier in the day when we walked it was very hot. I would be just dripping very quickly but this evening was very balmy with a gentle breeze and it felt wonderful! I wish it was like this all the time! I started a new game with the boys, they can go a little ahead of me but then when I say stop they must stop until I say go. It seems to be working very well most of the time!


This saxophone is on one corner of the Victory shopping Plaza. If you look in the third picture from the top the saxophone is in about the middle of the left hand side of the picture. The arch in the picture below is beside our hotel. It leads back by a whole street of vendors. The hotel is the red brick building on the left of the picture below.


3 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

WOW! What amazing blue skies! Are there car/factory restriction in other parts of China besides Beijing?

Looks like you had a very nice day!

CK said...

Debby,
You are amazing! I look forward to reading your posts every day! We are praying for you here in Bothell!
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Debby,
I too exclaimed when I saw the blue skies picture, what a great sign! In three adoptions, I have seen NO blue skies while in China!
Your boys are beautiful and happy and you are an amazing and wise mother. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. hugs, Deb Sorensen