When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 4 - July 17 Evening - Continued

Pizza is here!

This guitar is for my Dad, it is not very far from the pizza hut and at one of the entrances to the Victory Shopping Plaza!

After we got back to the room they got baths and I laid down with them and they went to sleep in less than 5 minutes, so I can actually type with no interruptions for a change.It is definitely getting easier. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, they are definitely working!!!

I have not seen Regina all day as she was not feeling well and Bobby and the kids were at breakfast but he said he did not feel that great either so I am sending prayers their way for a much better day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Carmi said...

I have enjoyed following your journey. I can not imagine going by myself to adopt one, let alone two. It is so sweet to read about Max and Marc looking out for each other. So happy they did not have a melt down this time when you left the hotel. Praying the rest of your journey goes well.

Anonymous said...

Debby, we love reading your blog. Such great pictures of the boys. They are so handsome and have beautiful smiles! We'll keep praying for you-sounds like they like their new mama alot!!
Pam (Dalian Group)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Great evening! Looks like they are settling in!