When God calls you must be willing to say "Here I am send me!"
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith accepting that He will provide!
You never know the blessings you may receive!


"AND WHOEVER WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS,

IN MY NAME, WELCOMES ME." Matthew 18:5

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD,
BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

THANKS FOR HELP!!! CHINESE YUAN???

I want to really thank everyone that has helped us so far!

We received word on the 4th that the province our boys are in is requiring
me to receive them on July 14.
This means I leave on July 12, next Saturday OR we have to wait until
OCTOBER and pay more!
No negotiations in the matter! ............ So that being said we are still
SHORT MONEY!

If you have any CHINESE YUAN lying around and are willing to donate this to
help us get our sons home.... I would greatly appreciate it to use towards
meals....

You can send me an email privately and I will send you my address.
Money would have to be post marked by Monday for East Coast - so that I
would get it by Friday before I leave.
Any amount is greatly appreciated!!!

We still have our raffle for our camera going on our blog! And you can
donate through the Kingdom Kids Account or through OUR ADOPTION AGENCY
who is taking all money directly and applying it to our adoption.

I know our faith is being tested but I strongly believe that this will
happen so our boys do not have to wait until October!

I am working 12 hours every night but two until I fly out! I will be getting off work
and heading to the airport next Saturday!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debby, I have sent an appeal for a grant from my company's foundation. I hope to hear something tomorrow. I'll make a follow up call tomorrow. Cynthia